#b-navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
 
 
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
My New Weblog
Finally, I moved my weblog to blogspot.com from wordpress.com.
What I found in blogspot is :
1. There are many free templates I found on internet that I can apply for my weblog. Thanks for Ayi, sorry I cheat your blog page template code; Teh Novi, for the shoutbox information; and Isnaini (I don't even know him/her), I stole the template and grab it for this lifelog.
2. I can post weblog simply by using email.
3. I dont even have to provide other storage for my pic, just insert the pic by uploading the picture.
4. The GUI is more user friendly than wordpress
posted by Sunu's Weblog @ 7:14 PM  
11 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Sunu's Weblog
Home: Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia
About Me: I'am a young success maried man. I was married at 23, and I got a son in age of 24. Now, I have two naughty cute sons.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Blog Roll
Shout Box

Supported By
SmoothWall Express